YA72511 | Service Restored | Users may have found that Search and Autocomplete operations were not completing. | 7/15/2016 02:38 PM UTC

Final Status: We’ve identified that a portion of infrastructure that facilitates Search and Autocomplete became degraded. We restarted the affected portion of infrastructure which mitigated impact.

User Impact: Users may have found that Search and Autocomplete operations were not completing.

Scope of Impact: While we weren’t aware of any customer reports of impact, our monitoring indicated that users may have found that Search and Autocomplete operations were not completing.

Start Time: Friday, July 15, 2016, at 12:15 PM UTC

End Time: Friday, July 15, 2016, at 1:55 PM UTC

Preliminary Root Cause: A portion of infrastructure that facilitates Search and Autocomplete became degraded.

Next Steps:
– We’re analyzing performance data and trends on the affected systems to help prevent this problem from happening again.

This is the final update for the event.

This entry was posted in Service Interruption. Bookmark the permalink.